KEEKO One Good Brush - Biodegradable Toothbrush
Winner of the Eco Excellence Awards Best Oral Care Product of 2020.
One Good Brush is the too-cute addition to your teeth brushing routine. The best part? It’s great for your conscience, too. The biodegradable handle is made from non-GMO corn starch which won’t break down into microplastics.
The soft tapered bristles draw on the detoxifying power of charcoal and are safe on sensitive gums. Bonus–it’s more hygienic than bamboo toothbrushes which are often fumigated with methyl bromide, and feels a lot nicer in your mouth.
- Biodegradable handle made from non-GMO corn starch
- Luxuriously soft charcoal-infused bristles
- Plastic Neutral certified
How Does It Work:
Ready to part ways with One Good Brush? Once you're done with old mate, you can compost the handle.
Crack the head off and throw in the bin, and compost away the rest. Don't own a composting thingy-ma-jig? The handle is made from biodegradable materials so you can throw it out with your food scraps in the trash.
As for the brush head, pop it in the recycling bin.
1. Brush, like normal.
2. Once you're done with One Good Brush, remove bristles with plyers or crack head off handle. Dispose of responsibly in your recycling bin.
3. Throw the handle into your home compost bin. If you don't have a compost bin place in your general waste bin.
Non GMO corn starch handle. Charcoal infused nylon bristles.